This course on Document Control and Records Management has been designed to help professionals build strong expertise as well as sustain their relevance in a very dynamic world. Globally, organizations are challenged by influx of diverse kinds of information; and most organizations struggle to recognize what information they have, why they need it, how long they need it for, and if it has any value. Furthermore, changes in law, often call for tighter controls on contract documentation, and lead to a need for enhanced management of human resource and contract records.
In addition, electronic information is under threat from cyber-attack and personal information is at risk of exposure. As such, the development and implementation of a records management program that includes document control methods to identify, secure and protect critical information, is necessary for every organization. This course conveys practical methods for identifying and developing the systems of records management and document control that an organization needs.
At the end of this course, each participant will have a plan of action as well as the necessary skills to assist with the development and implementation of an appropriate program for managing their organization’s documents,
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a records management program to enhance the value of the organization’s information and reduce risk and cost
- Develop document control methods to identify, secure, protect and retain critical information
- Apply regulations and standards to the management of information for compliance
- Identify risks associated with poor management of information to reduce penalties and cost
- Develop an information asset register to identify critical information within their organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for individuals who manage, or who are involved with, any aspect of document control and records management. This includes:
- Records and information managers,
- In-house counsel, Privacy officers,
- Information security and protection managers,
- Litigation and discovery staff,
- Compliance officers, internal auditors,
- IT and Enterprise Content Management Professionals, and Administrative Managers.
- The course has been adaptably designed to support activities across all types and sizes of organizations and sectors working locally and globally.
- DUBAI, UAE
- CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
- NAIROBI, KENYA
- KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
To register for this course please apply online at: www.dotrid.com/apply-online or complete and forward our nomination form obtainable via email from: email@example.com call +27215519023, You can also send an inquiry via:
WhatsApp:+27 604 253 288.
IMO: +27 604 253 288.
Telegram: +27 604 253 288.
13-17 MAY, 2019
17-21 JUNE, 2019
5-9 AUGUST 2019
2-6 SEPT 2019
4-8 NOVEMBER 2019
2-6 DEC 2019
YOUR TRAINING INVESTMENT
The cost of your course depends on factors including the number of delegates, specific requirements and the location of your training.
Dotrid International Training Institute will provide a detailed and competitive quote following your initial enquiry.
No Reviews found for this course.